- Cloud-Based Software
- Vat Returns
- Management Accounts
What is the difference between a Limited Company and a Sole Trader?
There is a lot of differences but to sum up
Sole Trader (or Partnership if more than one) is very simple to operate, with far less legislation and lower fees.
A Limited Company can lower tax and offer protection if your business does not succeed
IT IS VITAL TO GET PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOUR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES -
IT'S FREE ..... A NO BRAINER
Annual Tax Saving Review
- Including all tax-deductible expenses
- Your company set up
- New Legislation
- Check Data, We will give you feedback on your accounts
- Advice to avoid tax investigation
- Only a phone call away
- Tax advice
- Admin Advice
- Business Advice
- Cash Flow Advice
- New legislation
Which businessess are likely to suceed
- They took professional advice before they started.
- They followed the advice and were registered correctly
- Opened a separate bank account for business use only
- Have a system for their admin. i.e Accounting package
- They wrote down their plans for the business
- Had professional support
Why choose a Limited Company?
There are many advantages to a limited company rather then a sole trader such as,
Protections of personal assets, Possible savings on tax, only pay tax on money you have taken.
However it is vital not to go into opening a limited company without advise. It is more expenses to run, many more deadlines and high fines for not meeting them.
IT IS VITAL TO ADVISE FIRST ...... IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY
Limited Company Accounts and Tax Returns
- Compile Profit and Loss
- HMRC Tax return CT600
- Companies House Accounts Transmission
- Companies House Annual Directors Return
- Director Self Assessment
Limited Company Accounts With Payroll
- As per Ltd Accounts and Tax Returns
- Full Cloud Accountanting package and APP
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Tax saving advice and calculations
- Monthly Payroll for Directors
Limited Company, Paye, Vat Returns
- As per Limited Company with Payroll
- Quarterly Vat Completion, Calculation and Transmission
- Sick and Maternity Pay management
- Pension administration
- CIS administration
Mustapic & Jamison Tatoos
My business partner and I have been with Jones' accountants for over a year now and have found their service to be very good. Dinah is very approachable and doesn't mind answering any of my questions at any time. She's great for explaining any tax and vat requirements I might not understand and keeps us aware of any HMRC updates that will effect our business. I would definitely recommend Jones' accountants to other businesses.
l've used Jones Accountants for a couple of my businesses over the years and I've always found Dinah and the team to be knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. This has helped me to grow my businesses.
I have used Jones Accountants for a few years and found them to be very friendly, efficient and approachable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.