Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Contractor and Subcontractor in the Building Trade
- Invoicing your customer to include CIS
- Producing payslips for your contractor
- Filing monthly returns
- Claim refund from HMRC
- Vat Reverse Charge
- CIS Tax deductions
- How to Estimates
- Meet Deadlines
How does the Construction Industry Work?
The Construction Industry has more tax paperwork then other industries
Monthly returns shows CIS tax deducted and received need to be processed
All subcontractors need to be varified before a payment can be made to them.
Vat registered companies also need to understand how to apply reverse charge Vat
RECORDING THE CIS TAX ON INVOICES FROM CLIENTS AND PAYMENTS TO SUBCONTRACTS IS VITAL FOR PAYING THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF TAX.
IT'S SAVES YOU MONEY .....
Annual Tax Saving Review
- Including all tax-deductible expenses
- Your company set up
- New Legislation
- Check Data
- Only a phone call away
- Tax advice
- Admin Advice
- Business Advice
- Cash Flow Advice
Tax Investigation Pre Audit
- Advice to avoid Tax Investigation
- We will give you feedback on your accounts if we believe the information has missing data.
- Back up support
How we can help you with the Construction Industry Scheme?
We can set you up with a system to record all your infomantion easily
Receipts received can to scanned with our APP which will send the information directly to us.
Raising Quotioms and Invoices, even on your phone
COLLECT YOUR RECEIPTS ON OUR APP - THAT'S IT..... WE DO THE REST
- Free Cloud based Accounting software, to raise sales invoices
- Free App to scan your expenses
- Calculate any tax refunds due
- Tax saving consultation
- Transmit return and all dealing with HMRC
- As per Sub Contractor plus Contractor
- Tax offsetting & Payslips
- Debtors and Creditors Report
- Monthly CIS Transmissions
- Complete year end returns
Contractor and Sub Contractor
- As per Transmisison
- Quarterly Reverse Vat Returns
- Cash Flow
- Year end filing
Mustapic & Jamison Tatoos
My business partner and I have been with Jones' accountants for over a year now and have found their service to be very good. Dinah is very approachable and doesn't mind answering any of my questions at any time. She's great for explaining any tax and vat requirements I might not understand and keeps us aware of any HMRC updates that will effect our business. I would definitely recommend Jones' accountants to other businesses.
l've used Jones Accountants for a couple of my businesses over the years and I've always found Dinah and the team to be knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. This has helped me to grow my businesses.
I have used Jones Accountants for a few years and found them to be very friendly, efficient and approachable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.